Share | 

Our current approach to BO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.wasH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Our current approach to BO   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm

I noticed our members...not the admins...aren't dedicating very well, but that is kinda common if clan is brand new...plus BO haven't come out either, but just in 19 days. Just saying, don't expect us to give you an RCON...at start when the server gets up. But, we will see how that goes once the game get released. All I'm tryin' to say is, let just play together more often like lately and things will come together!! Keep it up guys! Black Ops is coming soon!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 pm

We'll see how it shakes out....things are going well although I would like to see more people using the forums. Keep in mind that none of them have ever been in a clan like DFU was or like we are. This whole forum thing is new to a lot of our members but I agree, if they don't start using it, we won't be able to give them RCON. Once Black Ops is up and running, I will want to be in constant communication with the people who are moderating our server and that means using the forums on a daily basis. You can't run a server without a forum, not if you want your clan to be successful. Also, when the server goes up, I'll be running a banner with our web address and forum sites in it which will generate a lot more traffic here and may motivate our more reluctant members to start posting shit.
Also Keep in mind, that since we're playing MW2 and not running a server there is really not a lot to post about. A majority of the posts here are either rules and protocol for a new clan or just bullshit. I do play just about every night with our members though, well most of them anyway. There's at least one who I've never played with and is a perfect example of what you're talking about in this post. I mean, I'm sure as hell not giving RCON to someone I've never even met, I don't care if it's fuckin Jesus risen from the dead, it's just not going to happen. Our regular members do play together just about every night though......maybe you should too. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by lammas on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ct5.clanservers.com/
.wasH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 pm

very well said, Lammas

CT5 Member
CT5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:39 am

Ya iam new to this forum and clan stuff but i try and play every day.Just getting use to this stuff.If you want us to play toghter moer we should invite clan members when they come on game .Well take it easy and see u guys in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lammas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 pm

lol...you're all good Dawg. You're probably our most active player and you're always sending or accepting invites. It's good to see that you're starting to post here more and get used to the forums. You'll be well versed and comfortable with the forum situation by the time the big day finally arrives bounce and you have to start moderating a server. Very Happy Just keep it up, you've earned your stripes and all the rights and privileges that come with them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

lammas wrote:
lol...you're all good Dawg. You're probably our most active player and you're always sending or accepting invites. It's good to see that you're starting to post here more and get used to the forums. You'll be well versed and comfortable with the forum situation by the time the big day finally arrives bounce and you have to start moderating a server. Very Happy Just keep it up, you've earned your stripes and all the rights and privileges that come with them.

well said Lammas. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Our current approach to BO   

Back to top Go down

Our current approach to BO
Page 1 of 1