Share | 

Rival: aka Joe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rival
CT5 Member
CT5 Member

PostSubject: Rival: aka Joe   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey guys saw no one really posted here so I figured i'd pop the cherry. Names Joe and I have bein a compettative gamer since I was in Middle School. Computer games have always bein my poision, console has always seemed boring to me. My main game of choice has bein WarRock, I joined Team Animosity when I was 14 as a ringer because I was not 18, the top 5 members on the team went to Korea to compete in the GNGWC in 2007 and claimed World Champs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYg4R2KqTg). After this the clan seemed to die down, which lead me to join Team Extreme Caliber, the number one ranked Urban Ops clan in WarRock in Season 2 of the Clan System. Upon dying down of the game I began to play WoW where I acheived #2 Ranked shaman in the realm, with guild rankings of second in the realm and 150+ in the world based on PVE acheivements. A few months ago I quit playing WoW picking up WarRock again competing in Clan Wars and ESL matches and ladders. Leading me to my current home of CT5 gaming.

other then gaming:

I play hockey, I love italian food, i like to fuck around wit people. I am a graphic artist who is going to major in communication design. I hope to work as an ihouse deisgner at a firm or maybe even be a head of a firm eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lammas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rival: aka Joe   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Right on Joe. Nice intorduction. You'll be happy to know that I am already looking into ladders and tourneys for Category Five. It looks like we'll be going 4 on 4 or 5 on 5. There are also 2 on 2 events that I for one am very interested in.
I have an extensive competitive gaming resume as well. I played in the Quake pro gamers league and in shit loads of laddders and tournies with my old clan. I know very well what it takes to make a team that will rise to the top. I'm getting pretty excited about Black Ops and returning to competitive gaming. Twelve days....... =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rival: aka Joe   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Nice post Rival, Very Happy Welcome aboard. Sounds to me, that ct5 is going to be a team to be reckoned with in the ladders. And I will be happy to root you guys on. Counting the days to blast off! cheers

CT5 Member
CT5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Rival: aka Joe   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey whats up rival ? sounds like u well be a good addition to ct5 welcome aboard cheers Iam just ok at this game but hope to help out when i can Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.wasH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rival: aka Joe   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am

n1 intro. Enjoyed reading it even though I knew your history. We will go far in ladders and competitions since Lammas, me and you have extensive experiences in ladders and competition gaming. as Lammas said, we found some ladders/tourneys...we will start off with small ones to build up team's chemistry for our members and perfecting our teamwork along the way then we will go big! What a Face

PostSubject: Re: Rival: aka Joe   

Back to top Go down

Rival: aka Joe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Category Five Public Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: