HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hopefully a new Recruit :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SonOfAnarchy

PostSubject: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello to everyone at Category Five.

I am from Canada and am 19 years old and would like to join and help develope a good gaming community. I used to play on MW2 on xbox (it broke of course last year), and bought a nice gaming computer. I have played BFBC2 on the comp, but want back into the COD series ( couldn't justify buying MW2 again with Black Ops coming). I consider myself a good gamer, I have of course a headset/mic. I want to play as a team and kick some ass on the servers.

Will CT5 have their own servers?

If you have any questions I will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

Please let me know A.S.A.P. on what you think

Thanks, (SonOfAnarchy) SOA for short
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lammas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:15 am

Hi SOA, welcome to the forums.
Our recruiting policies are listed in this forum as well as our server status and just about everything else you would want or need to know about us. In short, yes, we do have a Black Ops server reserved, it will be up and running on the the ninth of November. Our recruiting process is involved, we vet our players well. Posting here is the first step but we won't even put up a vote for your recruit tags until we've played with you a bit and gotten to know you. If you don't want to get MW2 with Black Ops so close on the horizon, thats understandable. We will have all of our server info up on our webpage as soon as we know what the IP will be. I'm sure it will be plastered all over this forum as well so finding us shouldn't be too hard. When you get the game, come hang out with us and make some friends. Get to know us and let us get to know you and if you like what we're doing, apply.
Our website is http://ct5.clanservers.com.
Thanks for posting. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:53 am

Hello SOA. good to see you on the forum. Very Happy I am Duke, aka Lazzus. Might be a good idea to get your BO reserved, So you don,t have to wait a couple of weeks. Read Lammas,s post on that. Welcome cheers

CT5 Member
CT5 Member

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 am

Hey soa hope to see u around. Loook forward to playing blk ops with ya. Basketball affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonOfAnarchy

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks for the post guys. I can understand why you want to play with me first, I totally get that and am looking forward to it. Only a few more days to go Smile I have never had trouble with buying games on release day I usually go for opening hours but because I am committing to your group pre-ordering is probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lammas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Cool man. Keep checkin back into the forums until the game comes out. Feel free to post on any subject that interests you or post up new topics. We encourage new forum members who are interested in joining .ct5. to post here. It's another way to get to know you a little better and will help ease the recruiting/voting process for you.
It would also be a good idea for you to check the JOIN US category if you haven't already so you are familiar with our recruiting process. SERVER RULES is also a good category to look into so you know how we operate in game.
You're welcome to join our Ventrillo (chat) server whenever you'd like to. If you don't have Vent installed, you can get all the info you need to download it and our channel information from the SERVER STATUS section of the forums.
Stick around, post some stuff, and make some friends. We'll see ya in game in a little mmore than a week. bounce

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

PC > Console for FPS genre. Glad you found your interest in us. Looking forward to have you in our server!

PostSubject: Hi guys   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 pm

The other day I was invited to join the Client-L gaming clan for BFBC2 and Black Ops upon release and they are currently in the top 10 on TWL. I have played quite a few games with these guys and have joined their teamspeak. They are quite good and think I will be joining their clan instead. I thank you and apologize for taking up your time. On the other hand a good thing did come out of this because I would gladly help set up a scrim match. just send an email or I can come on your site and send and invite out.

Happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Sad

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

ok...later. Come post something when you want to set up a scrim. gl/hf
~Lam

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully a new Recruit :)   

Back to top Go down

Hopefully a new Recruit :)
Page 1 of 1