Share | 

Population

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazzrus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Population   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

It aint any fun being alone in OUR server. Is there some reason why you guys won't play here? I have been in the server for almost a day and a half. (ALONE). And I am beginning to feel like an Orphan. Oh well...at least I've had some time to try and learn the the maps.
There are servers out there that I ping a whole lot Better. I will admit that sometimes it can be a bitch to get The server to come up in favorites or recent though.

Lazz. Surprised

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Population   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Um yeah.......life gets in the way sometimes. I spent 5 hours on my lawn mower today mowing up the leaves. I did turn RCON on this morning and turn the banners on though. When I asked you if you wanted to go there you told me no and that you posted about it.........
It's like I said....the server wont populate unless two or three of us go in there and get it going. If you try to sit alone in there, you may be alone all day. Once the things populated, it stays that way though.
I asssure you if I was playing today and I had seen you in the server, I would have joined. I had work to do.

Population
Page 1 of 1